|Investors:||Accessing your account is easy with Raymond James.|
|Go to Raymond James||Click here to log in|
Who We Serve
"Serving Those Who Serve Others For Nearly 50 Years"
While we have the experience and capabilities to guide virtually any investor, we at P.A. Schopen & Associates have built our practice with those who have made a career out of helping others and making our communities a better place to live. We have a particular interest in serving retired (or nearly retired) educators, firefighters, police officers and their families, as well as charitable organizations and their donors. The advisors at P.A. Schopen & Associates have dedicated nearly 50 years of customized service to these very special people and their families.
While our clients may be unique in character and choice of career, their expectations of a financial advisor are similar to those of the most discriminating investor. They hold a long-term view of investment performance, and desire a highly disciplined process of planning, selecting, and evaluating investments. They are confident in the investment planning and management capabilities of P.A. Schopen & Associates as well as our partner and broker dealer, Raymond James. In addition, we are well matched with clients who:
- Place family above all else.
- Seek long-term professional relationships and value expert advice.
- Prefer to compensate their investment advisors via a "fee based" agreement.
- Have realistic investment expectations and are not inclined to "time the market".
- See P.A. Schopen & Associates as their initial advisor in all things financial.
- Understand the value and importance of clear and timely communication.
- Volunteer their resources to help make their community a better place to live.
- Have a minimum $250,000 of investable assets.
At P.A. Schopen & Associates, we place a high amount of trust in our clients. We firmly believe that a new client introduced to us by an existing client is the sincerest compliment. It's also the best way to ensure that we advise those who share our values and beliefs. Additionally, growing our firm through quality introductions supports our goal of "not seeing how large we can get, but rather how small we can stay". Our private client group has the confidence in knowing they are part of a highly sustainable advisory firm that shares and supports the interests of our clients, their families and the communities in which they live.